Saturday, September 4, 2010

Plagiarism

When asked how to handle a client that comes in and says, "Look, I know you are Christian, but I dont want to hear any of that God talk...", my professor said something like this....

There is no way to separate the fact that I am a psychologist and a Christian. So if they really are a non-believer, then you can still quote the Bible because they wont know where it is coming from. You will be surprised how often they respond to it.... I think God is ok with the fact that I am plagiarizing and not giving the Bible actual credit for the parts I take from it by not saying the reference....

I thought this was really cool... I also think its cool that we pray before class...

1 comment:

Libby said...

Praying before class is the bomb...YAY christian schools! Sounds like your professor will be awesome! Have fun this semester :-)