Sunday, September 5, 2010

Neon Shennanigans and Intense Charades

A friend from kamp hosted a Neon Shennanigans BBQ last night... So I borrowed my roommate's "Tie-Dyed tank/shorts One-zie" and wore it with Neon Fairy wings and my Grandpa sneakers.... It was quite the look...


Back: Me, Jenny, Diana, and Dixie
Front: Sarah and Courtney

Sarah, Jenny, and I made a stop at the Dollar Tree (where I found my wings) and they each got glow sticks that assemble into a hat! Which was sweet, because there was no way you could lose them outside in the dark.

After dinner, we had played Charades, Guys v. Girls. Turns out, the people here are pretty competitive. We put names of movies, songs, and TV shows into the bowl. I suggested the song "Desperado"... because how would you ever act that one out? And one of the guys totally got it! How does that even happen? We also put in "The Real Housewives of D.C." and they were able to act that one out too!

I drew the song "Gangster Paradise" ...you can imagine how that turned out...

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Hilarious. Sounds like you are having tons a fun already!

Majed said...

i like BBQ. sounds alot of fun :)