Friday, April 16, 2010

Seven Left

I am slowly making progress on my list of things to do....

This week, I crossed off two
--Eat lunch at the union
--Go to the Kat House

Thursday night, Larissa came in for the weekend, and since she is a fan....we decided to head to the Kat House for the evening. Confession: This was my first time in Aggieville (aka a bar scene) since my first weekend in Manhattan. I guess my first experience did not make me a fan, so I waited awhile to go back. Anyway, we hung out there for awhile and then made our way back home and made some fries.

Then this afternoon, I went to Chik-Fil-A in the union for lunch with Lindsey Iman! We steered away from our usual union coffee experience and got lunch instead. I told Lindsey this while we were there, but I think sometimes I forget how I am part of such a large student population at K-State. Especially this semester since I am rarely on campus. Anyway, Lindsey is super great, and I am really excited to see what the Lord has planned for her, especially this summer!

Right now, just chilling at the Bistro with Larissa. .....maybe work on some homework...probably not. I am anticipating more completions of my list soon....

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I love that I got 2 mentions in your blog....loved seeing you!