Thursday, February 11, 2010

Toilet Trouble

Last night, as I was brushing my teeth (which I find to be a chore at times...) I reached for my facial lotion in the cupboard and knocked a large hair clip out of the cabinet. As I scrambled wildly trying to a) make less noise as my roommate slept nearby and b) avoid the horrid reality of fishing something out of the toilet. Unfortunately for me, I was faced with the latter....

So I stand there and begin removing my mascara and wrack my brain for a way to remove the hair clip from the grips of the toilet bowl. However, as I waited, the clip sank out of sight....

Attempt #1--Use the toilet bowl brush....thats what its made for right

Attempt #2--Use the other end of the toilet bowl brush...that actually fits rather than scrubs

Attempt #3--Retrieve plastic hanger out of closet and spend a couple minutes trying to "hook" the hair clip...

Success! Followed by immediate disposal of both the hairclip and the hanger....

No comments: