Saturday, September 5, 2009

So continuing from my last post, when I said I was going to be making potato soup....well that was a failure and a half....

(Insert awkward transition here)
Usually when talking to people at kamp, I get a general vibe that many of the people there lack community in their college town. Its not a hard rule, but I hear from a lot of my friends how the summer is their refueling for the remainder of the year before returning to school. Then Meg and I were talking about how blessed we are to love our school, to have friends there that challenge and love us, and to be filled up while we're there. And its true, I love spending time in Manhattan; I love the people here; I love seeing the Lord's presence on this campus.

New update: Im thinking of seminary following college......

1 comment:

Libby said...

I would like to say that I miss you! And that I am severely technology delayed and need you to help me figure out my blog. Love you! We need to talk soon!