Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I should be working on my 8 page volunteer portfolio, .........BUT I really dont want to. Haha, imagine that....I mean who wouldnt want to write 8 pages about random organizations in the Manhattan area......weird

So in an effort to continue my homework distractions, I type "chuck norris jokes" into the google search bar. The first page that comes up is "chuck norris facts".....which I immediately find hilarious because, of course!, chuck norris is anything but a joke....

The following are my favorites. All of them remind me of my brother, Clay.....He and I will sit around the kitchen table laughing 'til we cry as we read one after the other....

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.
There is no CTL button on his computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
Chuck Norris can eat just one....
Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 minutes.
Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. It made him blink.
Outer space exists because it is afraid to be on the same planet as Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris does not love Raymond.

And....now Im hungry.....maybe I'll make this tonite.....

No comments: