Thursday, February 19, 2009

So I have a 30 minute walk to school, which gives me some thinking time. Today's thoughts include:

*I may very well be "bigger" than most people on this planet.
*Bikers scare me. Especially when they whizz by you and you are listening to your ipod unable to detect their presence, and when you have previously been run over...
*There are still some leftover crunchy leaves from fall. I was afraid I had missed out on all the joy from the fall, but alas! there are still some that need to be crunched!
*I walked back to my apartment with every intention of going back to bed....
*Sidewalks discourage creativity. I think most college students would agree, hence the pathways formed in much of the KSU landscaping...
*Making a toasted peanut butter sandwich hours in advance isnt quite as satisfying...
*While I may not have gotten in trouble in class today, I did have a very noisy stomach during my test. Lots of loud, random gurgling which resulted in uncontrollable laughter and disruption of test concentration.
*My generation will be deaf if not now, 3 years from now. If your headphones are too loud for the person next to you, dont expect to hear anything any time soon...
*Mad World by Michael Andrews....good song

No comments: