Monday, February 23, 2009

God is good

So I decide to go through the Taco Bell drive thru, and I think to myself, "O no! I need to do laundry today and I have no quarters." So I ask the guy at the window, "I know this is a huge inconvenience, but would you mind giving me 3 dollars worth of quarters." And then he puts on this huge smile and says, "YES! I have way too many quarters in my drawer! I would love to!" God makes me smile.....I drove away with quarters for laundry and confidence that the Lord loves to see us smile

P.S. I bought HSM three with a forgotten Target gift-card and drove all the way across town with all green lights.......the simple pleasures in life

1 comment:

Majed said...

hilarious.

and you are right, smiling is good and wonderful.

P.S. they are always red lights for me, but that (sometimes) doesn't stop me :)