Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Want to Believe

I am recently addicted to the Xfiles TV show. Mulder and Scully are just so funny, and the creativity of some of the episodes make me laugh. Now as many of you know, I get wrapped up in certain shows from time to time. Most recent addictions would include: Arrested Development, Bones, One Tree Hill, and Lost. Jason Bateman is equally as nuts as his crazy family, Booth and Bones can solve anything!, One Tree Hill couldnt be more dramatic if it tried, and what on earth is going on in Lost???

I know it isnt reality, but I love getting attached to the characters. I also love the inside jokes, the mannerisms, and even the moments when nothing is going the way you want it to.

Anyway, if you are looking for a distraction from homework of some kind, I would recommend any of these shows to you.

No comments: