Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This past weekend (my last one in Italia) we celebrated the birthdays of Giordano and Monica (Giordano is our cooking teacher, and Monica is our resident director). We went to a local olive farmer's house, Stefano, and ate some amazing food! He prepared several different seafood dishes, aged cheese with fresh pears (my favorite!), and chingale (wild boar). He also gave us some of his home-made wine. Normally, I really dont like wine, so Giordano brought coke for me! I was so excited, but Stefano had some wine that tasted just like pop which I liked. Stefano is one of the cutest Italian men ever!!! We had a great time. I was glad to hear that he is married with a family, because before I had planned on adopting him and taking him home with me.....

No comments: