Tuesday, March 3, 2009

blogging between classes

1. In my Anthropology class today, our professor spent the entire lecture talking about love. He opened class with a youtube video about The Notebook.....and then asked the class who did not like this movie. One girl said she didnt, and he asked her if she did in fact have a soul. Later in the class, he played a radio clip of a dedication his wife made to him while he was in New Guinea without her, and he teared up. It was really cute.....

2. In my Gerontology class, I learned that the only 100% way to determine if you have Alzheimers is to have an autopsy. She then proceeded to tell us of a girl in her last class who wrote this on her test: If I found out my grandpa was beginning to forget things, I would immediately take him in for an autopsy......sounds like something I would say if I hadnt watched so many episodes of Xfiles

3. If any more of my friends keep talking about the bachelor, I will scream.....

No comments: